Tuesday, December 14, 2010

FLASHBACK: The SoulmathYears(1999-2003)

http://beastbysadik.bandcamp.com/album/flashback-the-soulmath-years-1999-2003

  After talking to few cats out here in the game, I found that a lot of people think I just fell onto the scene. On the contrary, I produced my first maxi-single in 1992. My next one 3 months later. In 1995 I produced a record entitled "How Tight" which received moderate airplay from 97.swine, back when they needed indie artist to help them build their strength in H-Town. (Shout out to 97.6 BreakIt! Radio...Breaking The Labels for real!!!!)
  "FLASHBACK" is collection of beats I produced during the period when Neo-Soul was at its peak. This is around the time when me and Vince Bryant linked up (he was known as The Bishop back then). We became a team of hit makers and we're still doing, check the resume!!! I'm only posting this for Hip Hop enthusiasts. If you're not true to this then don't bother. If you're just a hater then I advise you to listen several times to build your hate up, because I'm always appreciative of the hate...I love you!!! ENJOY!!!


1 comment: